[nərs] . noun
1. a compassionate, caring individual
2. someone who goes above and beyond
3. A TRUE SUPERHERO
Today marks the start of National Nurses Week!
At Grane Hospice, we are fortunate enough to work with so many incredible nurses, some of which you got to see in the video above. Our nurses go above and beyond each and every day, and we are so grateful to have them on our team!
Be sure to check out the Staff Bios section of our blog to get to know some of the amazing nurses on the Grane Hospice team- including Lori and Cheryl!
Special Nurses Week Promotions
There are a ton of companies offering special promotions for nurses in honor of National Nurses Week! Below are just a handful! (*Participation varies by location*)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill is giving away 250,000 codes for free burritos to nurses, medical providers, and hospital providers while supplies last. Sign up here!
- Insomnia Cookies is offering a free classic cookie to nurses through May 9! No purchase necessary. All you need is your work ID. (Or you can get a free six-pack with any purchase!)
- Dunkin Donuts is giving all healthcare workers a free medium hot or iced coffee on May 6, no purchase necessary! Just remember your work ID.
- Jimmy John’s is giving $5 off online and app orders of $20 or more with promo 5OFF20 through June 13.
- Outback Steakhouse is offering nurses, doctors, and medical staff 10% off their check daily as part of their Heroes Discount! Just show your work ID. Military veterans, law enforcement, and first responders also get the discount when they show their state or federal service ID.
- DiscountGlasses.com is offering nurses 25% off their order using promo code NURSES25.
- DiscountContactLenses.com is offering nurses 15% off contact lenses using promo code NURSES15.
- Sam’s Club offers first responders and health care workers the opportunity to shop on Tuesdays from 7am to 9am local time during Hero Hours.
- Under Armour is offering nurses 40% off for a limited time! However, they always offer 10% off for all healthcare workers (as well as military, first responders, and teachers)!
- + so many more!
THANK YOU to the nurses on our team and everywhere! You are the heart and soul of healthcare. And we greatly appreciate you and all you do!